To maintain or improve your joint health, exercise is key. What else can you do? Here are some more easy tips to keep your joints in top shape.It is important for everyone, especially people with arthritis, to protect their joints. The goal of joint-protection principles is to decrease pain and reduce the stress placed on the joints. Use these tips to slow the damage.
- Slim down if you're overweight.
- Do low impact exercises like cycling,swimming and brisk walking.
- Build stronger muscles around your joints.
- Take glucosamine and chondroitin supplements.
- Do Range-of-Motion Exercises and stretching exercises.
- Avoid Junk Food.
- Take food which are rich in Vitamin D and Calcium.
- Stop Smoking.